Ahri is a champion of 'League of Legends', called the 9 tails fox.
She has ability, Fox-Fire. Ahri releases three fox-fires. After a short delay they lock on to nearby enemies (prioritizes champions).
To simplify this problem, we remake the rule like this:
1. Ahri release three fox-fires with no delay. That means it will hit others immediately.
2. The attack range is a circular area. Ahri is at the center of a circle.
3. If there're more than 3 enemy champions in the circle, the fox-fires will attack the nearest three. If their distance is the same, then the fire will priority attack the one in front of lexicographical order of their names.
4. If there're less than 3 enemy champions in the circle, the fox-fires will attack the nearest enemy force unit in the circle.
5. If there're less than 3 enemy champions and enemy force unit, it will reAttack by the order of these rules.
6. Each attack of fox-fire will reduce an enemy fixed value of HP.
7. If a champion or unit died, it will never be attacked again.
8. If there are no more units to attack, the fox-fire will disappear.
9. If the distance of two enemy units to Ahri is the same, attack the one input first.
5.00 0.00 0.00 100 Ashe 1.00 1.00 50 XinZhao 2.00 2.00 120 Cho'Gath 1.00 2.00 3000 Ezreal 2.00 1.00 1000 LeBlanc -1.00 -1.00 500 1 -1.00 -2.00 30
Ashe 0 Cho'Gath 2900 Ezreal 1000 LeBlanc 400 XinZhao 120